US Powerball’s jackpot fell over the weekend, which means that Mega Millions is the new jackpot leader in the American lottery market! No tickets managed to match all five main numbers — 8, 22, 30, 42, 25 and Mega Ball 3 — last Friday the 13th. The Mega Millions jackpot is now an astounding $42 million (AUD$55 million)!
Mega Millions — Leader of the Pack
As stated earlier, Mega Millions’ current jackpot is the new American leader, but that’s not the whole story. Mega Millions is currently the biggest jackpot in the entire lottery world! Here are the other lottery jackpots as of 15 March.
* US Powerball – $40 million (AUD$52 million)
* EuroMillions – €33 million (AUD$45 million)
* EuroJackpot – €23 million (AUD$31.6 million)
* La Primitiva – €14.6 million (AUD$20 million)
* Canada Loto 649 – CAD$14 million (AUD$14.3 million)
* Australian Powerball – AUD$10 million
* New Zealand Powerball – NZD$10 million (AUD$9.6 million)
Luck of the Irish
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in style with Mega Millions! Whether you’re in Sydney, Melbourne or elsewhere, Mega Millions is at your fingertips. Buy Mega Millions tickets online and this Tuesday, 17 March, your pot of gold could be worth $42 million (AUD$55 million)!